Sean Connery autograph 1 (James Bond)
NB This is a unique item. There is only one available.
Sean Connery is a Scottish retired actor and film producer. He was born on 25 August 1930 in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland.
He made his film debut, in a minor role, on Let's Make Up (1954) and went on to appear and star in many television and film projects throughout his career. He was best known for his roles as James Bond in the following films; Dr. No (1962), From Russia With Love (1963), Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), You Only Live Twice (1967), Diamonds Are Forever (1971) and Never Say Never Again (1983), Jim Malone in The Untouchables (1987) and John Patrick Mason in The Rock (1996). He has also worked as a film producer including, The Rock and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003). Some of his other acting work includes:-
- The Longest Day (1962)
- The Man Who Would Be King (1975)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
- The Hunt for Red October (1990)
- Finding Forrester (2000)
Awards and Achievements:
- Oscar for Best Supporting Actor - The Untouchables (1988)
- Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor - The Untouchables (1988)
- BAFTA Award for Best Actor - The Name of the Rose (1988)
- Career Achievement Award (1993)
- Knight Bachelor for services to film (2000)
-YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPERB COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH, SIGNED BY SEAN CONNERY AS JAMES BOND-
I am U.A.C.C Registered Dealer RD342 (Universal Autograph Collectors Club) and Registered Dealer 95 with A.F.T.A.L (Autograph Fair Trade Association Ltd) and abide by their rules and ethics.